Habitat for Humanity DeKalb (HFHD) is seeking interns with specialized skill sets and a passion for influence to truly own their part of our business in this unique and impactful leadership opportunity.
Put your strengths to use balancing social-corporate responsibilities with Habitat for Humanity – DeKalb where you’ll personally own and manage a part of a business for the nation’s leading community development organization.
Each intern will be a part of one of the multiple facets of our organization.
1. Building our Social Networking presence:
2. Utilizing marketing to focus our organizations energies and resources on a course of action leading to increased presence, fundraising, and relationship management:
- Refining general corporate strategy
- Developing tactics and actions
- Testing and deploying marketing strategies
- Materials development
3. Operational Enhancements – involvement in Board of Directors sub committees for strategy development and deployment:
- Family Selection
- Family Support
- Site Selection
- Volunteer Coordinating
- Letters of recommendation from HFHD’s Chair and program liaison
- Online credits for any marketing/website/social media work
- Formal recognition in the board’s minutes
- Opportunity to attend board meetings and related networking events
- Professional growth through educational events and leadership roles
- Flexible weekly schedule ranging up to 40 hours monthly.
- Convenient office location in Tucker.
- Non-paid. Can request academic approval for credits
- Practical experience in social-corporate responsibilities
If you are interested, call us today at 770-270-6813.