You learned about Phases 1-5 already. So you remember that one of the amazing things about American homes is that the huge majority of them are built using completely standardized building practices. If you ever watch any house being built, you will find that it goes through these general phases:
- Laying the Foundation
- Building the Frame
- Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC
- Install Insulation
- Hanging Drywall
- Finishing the Interior
- Flooring and Countertops
- Mechanical Trims
- Clean and Install Carpet
- Conduct Final Walk-Through
Didn’t see Phases 1-5? Click here.
Today, we will focus on Phases 9-10 and what happens in each phase. Click the phases to jump through the sections or simply keep scrolling.
Check out our latest blogs!
- A Home Dedication to RememberIt was the beginning of fall, my favorite season, and … Read more
- The Atlanta Foundation Supports Our Aging In Place ProgramThe Atlanta Foundation has awarded Habitat DeKalb with $7,500 to … Read more
- Habitat DeKalb Has Been Selected As A Grant Recipient From The Imlay FoundationHabitat DeKalb is pleased to announce that it has been … Read more
- Join Us For Food, Fun, & Fundraising!I hope you’re ready because we are! We’re back again … Read more
- We’re excited to partner with Roots Down on this home build!As we come to the final stretch of completing the … Read more